1. General Description
- Wear working clothing, including a cap, protective goggles, and protective shoes during operation.
- Remove contamination including dirt and corrosion before removal, installation or disassembly.
- Keep the disassembled parts in order and protect them from dust or dirt.
- Before removal, installation or disassembly, be sure to clarify the failure. Avoid unnecessary removal, installation, disassembly, and replacement.
- Be careful not to burn your hands, because each part on the vehicle is hot after running.
- Be sure to tighten fasteners including bolts and nuts to the specified torque.
- Place shop jacks or safety stands at the specified points.
- Before disconnecting electrical connectors of sensors or units, be sure to disconnect negative terminal from battery.